Insomnia Facts, What Are They?
Insomnia facts is a popular topic for search. To better appreciate these facts, one has to also understand insomnia. Fundamentally, insomnia is a sleep disorder which can happen to anybody, at anytime. It can even bring about unjustified daylight naps that result in a lack in energy more often than ever uplifting you. Insomnia can be mild or chronic, and its conditional on its causes and length of period that it has been around. In order to discover appropriate ways on how to treat it, its vital to be aware of a number of insomnia facts so you can decide on the best approach.
Some of the better known insomnia facts are listed below, please read them through!
- The most pertinent insomnia facts details how it affects anyone, at any age group. Insomnia is a condition that is felt across borders; it is able to afflict any person and it is not gender influenced, because it is primarily caused by natural conditions. Quite often, the cycle of insomnia becomes persistent in several cases, especially when care is not given sooner.
- Sleeplessness or insomnia is unmanageable to any person struggling with it. The justification of quality sleep usually differs from person to person and becoming aware of insomnia facts provides the basis for making a differentiation. Its important to arrive at a logical conclusion with regard to the reason for lost sleep as insomnia causes are many and varied.
- Whether a person is suffering from insomnia is not just based on the amount of hours of sleep an individual achieves or how long it takes for a person to fall sound asleep. More importantly, when considering insomnia facts, experts claim that insomnia is closely related to the satisfaction received from sleep.
- Insomnia facts are conclusive as being more common among females, especially after menopause, and the elderly, who are at higher risk of developing it. Studies have shown that the capacity to sleep, more willingly than the need for sleep, appears to shrink with advancing age.
- Other insomnia facts are based on its classifications and categories. Insomnia that lasts for a night or few days is called transient insomnia. If periods of transient insomnia happen periodically, it is referred to as intermittent insomnia. And if insomnia attacks are found to be more persistent and long running than the above, the insomnia is said to be chronic.
- Insomnia facts also spell that insomnia is connected to acuity or grievance of insufficient sleep time due to getting up very early in the morning, un-refreshing sleep, getting up more often in the night and trouble falling asleep.
- Insomnia facts suggest that insufficient sleep can lead to frequent and severe headaches. It is considered the most common side effects of sleeplessness and the reason for many to resort to insomnia medications along with pain relievers.
- Insomnia facts which in some sectors are considered theoretical, attest that a lack of sleep is the main reason for experiencing mental hallucinations. Hallucination can make the affected individual feel that he or she is about to lose mental control or simply lose his mind.
- Insomnia facts also conclude that a sleep deprived person is very prone to accident, and at times these accidents can be extremely severe. Time and again, insomnia sufferers are at high risk of falling asleep while driving, or when operating heavy equipment and machines.
- According to the medical fraternity, insomnia sufferers are amongst the high risk group to develop heart disease. Insomnia facts suggest that this is due to sleep deprivation, that in turn makes the body weak and make it easier for the invasion of infectious agents.
Clearly, being familiar with the various insomnia facts will be assistive in better striving to master the disorder at its root. Getting to the root of the problem is possibly the best approach in this regard.
Discovering Various Insomnia Remedies
Once you have familiarized with the different insomnia facts, the next logical step is then to be also familiar with the various insomnia remedies available in the market today. Its a fact that many of the insomnia remedies that are available today is massive in terms of the business it generates, and the current pace of developments, every year we are sure to see something more novel or recent in this sector. Nonetheless, no matter how glamorous some of these new found remedies may sound, its important to verify the legitimacy of these insomnia remedies prior to trying any of them, and especially so when its not made from natural sources, to look for expert guidance.
At this juncture, we would like to examine the two categories that the majority of insomnia remedies fall under.
Insomnia medications are the most common choice of almost all insomnia sufferers wanting an immediate solution to their problems, but the question does arise as to whether this maybe the most excellent choice? Insomnia medications which are ordered to cure insomnia, typically come in the form of benzodiazepines and anti depressants. In recent years, the medical society has become more uncertain and even cautious when ordering such medications; this is because quite often the disadvantages far outweigh the advantages. Just to highlight some of these concerns:
- Prescription based insomnia medications quickly build abuse and tolerance, which simply means a patient would require more of the substance each time to experience continued efficacy.
- Insomnia medications are highly addictive which are also often accompanied by withdrawal problems.
- At times, insomnia medications have been known to even worsen the problem.
- Lastly, insomnia medications can directly lead to psychological troubles such as anxiety, depression, paranoia and other problems.
The second category of insomnia remedies
are the use of natural treatments. Natural insomnia remedies are still in demand for the treatment of insomnia, and these include:
- Herbal treatments such as St. John, Chamomile and Passionflower are all popular insomnia remedies. However, up till now there is no actual scientific evidence that these herbs offer relief to insomnia. What people do know is that these natural remedies are safe for treatment. Again, before embarking on any of these, reading the packaging is highly recommended.
- Essential oils such as roman chamomile, lavender, spikenard and jasmine fall under aromatherapy, a series of popular insomnia remedies, that has been gaining steady traction ever since introduction. These oils can be directly applied or combined in lukewarm water, which can then be used as a herbal bath. On the side of caution, always read and familiarize with the directions presented when purchasing and making use of these oils.
- Meditation and hypnosis are both considered excellent forms of natural insomnia remedies, as they also do not present any danger to health. The objective of meditation in this regard is to relax the mind and body, so as to achieve a good night sleep.
These insomnia remedies
have been reported to be relevant and effective in addressing insomnia, but also always be sure to gain sufficient knowledge regarding their effects. Such an approach will ensure that all measures have been taken to prevent further exacerbation of the problem.
How Does Mangosteen Juice Promote Good Quality Sleep?
As attested by many, the best way to treat insomnia is to get to the root of the problem after gaining sufficient knowledge on the various insomnia facts. This approach is without a doubt conclusive, but aside from that you also need to do some searching on what is touted or spoken to be as the best treatment fro insomnia, so as to gain as much control as possible over the insomnia.
One of the best natural insomnia remedies is drinking the original Pure Mangosteen Juice. Mangosteen Juice is unquestionably documented as one of the foremost natural treatments for insomnia; being an all natural fruit juice, it also introduces to the body a vast number of health and life-sustaining benefits. Mangosteen Juice health benefits have been documented from various testimonials to control insomnia and prevent its attack. It is principally made from the rind, seed and flesh of the whole Mangosteen Fruit, and mixed together with nine other fruits to improve on taste and efficacy.
According to one regular consumer of Mangosteen Juice, she effortlessly was able to control her insomnia when she started consuming the juice on a regular basis; this is what she said:
“I started drinking mangosteen juice in September of 2004. I had suffered from Insomnia for a number of years. From day 1 of being on the juice, I have been able to immediately go to sleep and stay asleep. I have now experienced amazing sleep for 5 years and I look forward to many more.”
9/22/2009 -- Ruthy from VA
Mangosteen Juice contains a plethora of healing properties that help relax the mind and body, so as to obtain quality sleep. It has the positive effect in promoting rested sleep, without experiencing waking spells in the middle of the night, or getting up too early in the morning and being unable to sleep henceforth. By restoring much needed sleep, the affected individual will be better able to perform more productively, feel rejuvenated and even become cheerful, due to the positive outlook of life gained by having a rested body and mind.
Besides the original Pure Mangosteen Juice, it is also prudent to consider other available insomnia remedies in naturopathy, or insomnia medications. All these treatment options have one common objective, which is to prevent insomnia and to promote quality sleep.
In summary, the healing properties of Mangosteen Juice have been so startling that a great number of adherents have concluded that its a great gift from God. It has been found to not only treat insomnia, but also a huge variety of other health conditions; taking this juice on a daily basis maybe the best decision yet to acquire the most advantageous health status.
Return to Mangosteen Juice Benefits from Insomnia Facts